TEA TREE MULCH 4m2
Oreco Tea Tree Mulch is produced from the Melaleuca plant residue after the tea tree oil has been extracted. This mulch is perfect as a decorative mulch, and has a lovely aroma.
You will experience considerable water savings and prevent unwanted weed growth by using Tea Tree Mulch for ornamental and native gardens alike.
Mulching is an enormously important part of soil management, the breakdown of Tea Tree mulch nutrients into the soil maximises fertility.
Tea tree mulch has a repellent effect on termites and compost down to enrich the soil.
Features & Benefits
The aromatic nature of the tea tree mulch is a pleasing addition to any balcony or small garden space.
Reduces the water evaporation from the soil.
As product breaks down nutrients are released into the soil.
SEED & WEED FREE
How to apply
1. Remove any existing weeds and break up compacted soil
2. Thoroughly break up mulch and sprinkle evenly to the desired thickness
3. Keep mulch 2cm from plant stems
4. Water entire garden bed to settle the mulch
5. Top up the mulch regularly to maintain the depth of coverage
SITUATION DEPTH COVERAGE
Replenishing 20mm 4m2
New 50mm 2m2
Square meters (m2) = length x width