Oreco Organic Sugar Cane Mulch
PERFECT FOR ALL TYPES OF GARDEN MULCHING
Oreco Organic Sugar Cane Mulch is a diverse natural garden mulch that has been produced from the best sugar cane plants Australia has to offer. The cane is dried, cut, screened, compressed and then baled.
Oreco Group reduce the environmental impact of traditional burning of sugar cane and its leafy bi-product by harvesting the parts of the plant that are not used in sugar production, leaving zero waste and nothing to burn. From this, we produce an affordable, high quality garden care product that's not only perfect for your garden, but positive for the planet.
Oreco Organic Sugar Cane Mulch directly supports rural and climate effected farmers, local businesses and provides employment opportunities in regional communities within Australia. We are 100% owned and operated in Australia and committed to long term local development.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Australian made and owned
• Sustainably sourced raw materials
• 100% ACO Certified Organic
• Australian Standard Certified Red Tick
BENEFITS TO YOUR GARDEN
• Minimises evaporation & saves water
• Protects plants from temperature extremes
• Adds organic matter to the soil surface
• Encourages earthworm activity
• Attractive finish to garden beds
Product Sizes & Coverage
Medium | 580 x 360 x 205 | 14m2 Coverage
Large | 580 x 360 x 375 | 24m2 Coverage
Australian Certified Organic
Australian Standard Certified Red Tick